Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
*** Virtual Tour *** Situated within an elevated position in the pretty and highly sought-after Somerset village of Stogursey is this exceptional detached bungalow which has recently been meticulously and comprehensively refurbished, and now offers three double bedrooms, a stunning bathroom, a spacious lounge/diner with bay window and double sided wood burner, study, utility room and a newly installed kitchen/breakfast room.
AT A GLANCE:
• Refurbished Detached Bungalow
• All Accommodation On Ground Floor
• Three Double Bedrooms • (Bedroom 3 is accessed through Bedroom 2)
• Stunning Bathroom with Separate Shower Enclosure
• Lounge/Dining Room with Wood Burner & Bay Window
• Newly Installed Kitchen/Breakfast Room
• Utility Room
• Landscaped Front Garden
• Enclosed Rear Garden with Seating & Lawned Areas
• Parking On Own Driveway
• Garage & Workshop (with Power & Light Connected)
• UPVC Double Glazed
• Oil Fired Central Heating (Installed Dec 2019)
This UPVC double glazed, centrally heated accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, three double bedrooms (bedroom 3 is accessed via bedroom 2) and a superb bathroom. Externally, there is a landscaped front garden with sweeping pathway to front door, ample parking on own driveway, garage (power & light connected). To the rear, the garden is enclosed and has seating and lawned areas, workshop with power & light connected and side access.
Stogursey is a pretty village in north-west Somerset, 3 miles from the A39, 9 miles from Bridgwater and between the Quantock Hills and Bridgwater Bay. It has an attractive church, hotel, a castle with mote, shops, a primary school, and two pubs. Stogursey provides easy access to Hinkley point.